Saturday, 3 March 2012

Julie Kagawa's Comp!

So one of my favorite authors in like the entire world has just made a new give away!Now this alone is enough to make me freak out and jump around like hyper six year old child.The thing that really gets me though?The fact that it's international meaning me,a little girl in Ireland can enter it,now this makes me so happy you could be stabbing me and I wouldn't notice a bloody thing.(get it bloody?Because they're stabbing you?No...okay...)

So to enter for this you had to say what you would miss if you would turn into a vampire suddenly.So this is my answer:
If I became a vampire the thing that I would miss most would be those hot summer afternoons,the ones where you can in the long grass on a blanket with a new or old favorite book and just lay out in the sun reading.That warm summer breeze just blowing away any worries or troubles for that short amount of time.That is what I would miss if I suddenly became a vampire.


P.S
Tomorrow I will be writing another review so for anyone reading this,feel free to come back!;D

No comments:

Post a Comment